NGADUTRAFIK 2007, INDONESIA SEO CHAMPIONSHIP, YUK...... NGGAK BOLEH IKUT KONTES, YUK.....

Check the Position

Last night I check this site condition and the result are the site hasn’t indexed yet. It’s not so surprising. From my experience on building site, Google is not so quickly indexed fresh site. Its need more days to be indexed at Google. Even one of my sites is lost from Google for second time. Anyone have the suggestion for me?

But this night (22 April) I checked Google again and the result the site is already indexed. I’m so anxious to know the position of my site on Google, Yahoo, and MSN.

Like usually I checked the position with this great site, and the result are my site in number 79 on Google, Not Found at Yahoo (10 X 10), Not found at MSN. He…he…he (so embarrassing). I can’t wait to check my position tomorrow.

As you know I build this site for Indonesia SEO Competition with "ngadutrafik 2007" keyword. But after the committee are forbid another CMS be sides wordpress CMS to join the Championship, I’m so shocked. Discrimination, I think no. But, it is so unfairness and bias. Maybe the competition more correctly called Wordpress Only Indonesia SEO Championship.

But, I will still continuing this site just for fun purpose. No hard feeling

Labels:

Comments on "Check the Position"

 

post a comment